Tyler Fredrickson became the latest Survivor 2015 Worlds Apart juror when he was voted out last week, leaving us with the Top 6. So let’s take a look at that final 6 and see where they fall in this week’s power rankings.
1. Carolyn. Mama C not only helped win the reward challenge and then won individual immunity again, she also still has the hidden immunity idol that should get her past the next Tribal Council.
2. Mike. Well, Mike has used this immunity idol, so he no longer has that going for him, but he has still played the best game of those remaining. So even though there’s a big chance that he goes out next, I think he still deserves this No. 2 spot. He saved himself last week and in turn sent Tyler out, who was definitely a contender to win the season.
3. Rodney. Even though Rodney can’t win much of anything, he’s managed to hang on and surely his time will come just win it matters, right? We will see. At this point, anything can happen, but I think Rodney has definitely played the game better than the three ranked lower than him.
4. Sierra. She’s been pivotal in votes and she’s managed to shift with the power to keep herself relevant, but her worth basically stops there. I don’t think she’s played a great game, overall, but she’s made a lot of smart choices that furthered her in the game.
5. Dan. These last two spots get tricky. Dan and Will are both pretty worthless and completely annoying, but Dan does still have that extra vote, so I think that makes him a little more worthy than Will.
6. Will. I don’t even know what to say about Will anymore. He’s utterly worthless. He has made a few choices that helped eliminate some power players, but that’s about all I can come up with. And he’ll probably get carried to the end, where he will receive no votes.
How would you rank the remaining Survivor 2015 Worlds Apart castaways?