Who is left on Survivor 41? This week we are down to the final 7, so I decided to combine the Who is Left post with the latest Power Rankings.
Last week we saw Shan’s closest ally and alliance flip on her and send her packing, so this week the rankings will reflect that. So let’s get to it. As always, I rank the players based on the past week, with mild consideration of past episodes. I do not base anything on what might happen in the future.
1. Ricard. This week there is no question who deserves this top spot. From winning the reward challenge and winning immunity, to leading the charge to vote out the biggest game threat, it’s Ricard all the way. I have said it before, and I’ll say it again – I’m not a fan of Ricard. I haven’t enjoyed his attitude and his methods, but I always give credit where it’s due. And this past week, with how he chose who to share his reward with, I definitely appreciated. It was nice to see another side of him. Of course all of his wins and decisions this past week has likely done him no favors since he is now the clear biggest threat, but again, I’m only judging on this past week.
2. Xander. Lone wolf Xander takes the second spot because he technically still has a lot of power in the literal sense. He has his extra vote and his idol. And he’s had the foresight (and bravery) to not waste those powers yet. Because I think he’s really going to need them this week.
3. Danny. While I don’t think it was in Danny’s best interest to get rid of Shan, he seems to still be a pretty solid position. He’s never been on anyone’s radar, and I think right now he has one of the cleanest paths to the end of the game. I’m not sure what he has done to get himself in this position, but here we are. I think the edit has left out a lot of Danny’s game, so I’ll be curious to see how the rest of his game develops.
4. Deshawn. Like Danny, I don’t think ditching Shan was a great idea, but I get the move. I would have done the same thing. I don’t think Deshawn really deserves the 4th place spot at the moment, but considering who is left, this is just where he falls.
5. Erika. I know Erika is a target, and will likely go home this week, but she’s shown a lot more power and prowess than Liana. So that’s where I’m at with this last few spots.
6. Liana. As I just said, I wasn’t sure where to put Liana and Erika. But after last week’s blindside, and Liana not being in on it, I think this makes the most sense. I think she still has potential to keep things solid with Danny and Deshawn and outlast Erika, but based on this past week, this is where she lands.
7. Heather. At this point Heather will probably be in the finale, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to rank her any higher than last place. Her gameplay has been some of the worst I’ve ever seen so she’s holding onto this spot until she’s voted out or the season ends – which ever comes first…
How would you rank the Survivor 41 Final 7 players?
Be sure to join us back here on Wednesday night for our live recap the latest episode of Survivor 41. Watch along with us, and other fans as we keep you posted on any new twists and turns, who wins immunity and who will be the next castaway sent home from Survivor 41. Also stay with us here at Survivor Fandom all season long for Survivor spoilers, recaps, rankings and previews. You don’t want to miss this “new era” of Survivor!